купить диплом с занесением в реестр, купить английский диплом, buy diploma University of St Andrews, где купить английский диплом, продажа английских дипломов с занесением в реестр, купить провиденный диплом английского вуза

Купить диплом о высшем образовании, аттестат школы

На нашем сайте вы сможите купить различные виды документов о высшем среднеспециальном образовании, такие как: диплом техникума и аттестат школы о среднеспециальном образовании в Москве и Санкт-Петербурге или в любом другом регионе России или зарубежья

Купить диплом!

European University

United Kingdom - Germany - France - Denmark

Austria - Italy - Spain - Portugal

Latvia - Malta - Czech Republic

Образцец 2016 года

Цена: 1.000 EUR - Без занесения в Реестр. 4.000 EUR - Зарегистрированный Диплом - доставка включена в заказ

Срок изготовления Диплома Без занесения в Реестр 3 рабочих дня. С занесением в Реестр 10 рабочих дней.

В стоимость Диплома входит: Полное заполнение ваших данных, оценочный табель - ( Transcript ),
Росписи идентично натуральным, Натуральная мокрая печать, Голограмма

Диплом государственного образца

The history of the University of St Andrews began with its foundation in 1410 when a charter of incorporation was bestowed upon the Augustinian priory of St Andrews Cathedral. The University grew in size quite rapidly; St. Salvator's College was established in 1450, St. Leonard's College in 1511 and St Mary's College in 1537. Some of the college buildings in use today date from this period as does St Salvator's Chapel. At this time much of the teaching was of a religious nature and was conducted by clerics associated with the cathedral. The University of St Andrews owed its origin to a society formed in 1410 by Laurence of Lindores, abbot of Scone, Richard de Cornell, archdeacon of Lothian, and the later bishop of Dunblane, William Stephenson, among others. In 1411 the Bishop of St Andrews, Henry Wardlaw, issued a charter which attracted the most learned men in Scotland as professors. In 1413 Avignon Pope Benedict XIII issued six bulls confirming the charter and constituting the society a university. Lectures took place in various parts of the town until 1430, when Wardlaw allowed the lecturers the use of a building called the Paedagogium, or St Johns, granted by Robert of Montrose to that end. Bishop Kennedy founded and richly endowed St Salvator's College in 1450, the foundation being confirmed by Pope Martin V; seven years later it gained the right to confer degrees in theology and philosophy, and by the end of the century was regarded as a constituent part of the university. In 1512 Prior John Hepburn and Archbishop Alexander Stewart founded St Leonard's College on the site of the buildings which at one time served as a hospital for pilgrims. In the same year Archbishop Stewart nominally changed the original Paedagogium into a college and annexed to it the parish church of St Michael of Tarvet; but its actual erection into a college did not take place until 1537, when it was dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Assumption. The outline of the ancient structure has survived, but various restorations have much altered its general character. It forms two sides of a quadrangle, the library and principal's residence standing on the north and the lecture rooms and the old dining-hall to the west.

ОФОРМИТЬ ЗАКАЗ

назад в раздел

Представительства MASTER-DIPLOMOV: Россия и СНГ, Украина, Беларусь, бывшие страны СССР, Прибалтика, Казахстан, США, Канада, Германия, Франция и вся Европа

Москва, Санкт-Петербург, Красноярск, Новосибирск, Самара, Пермь, Екатеринбург, Челябинск, Уфа, Воронеж, Краснодар, Волгоград, Казань,

Киров, Иркутск, Минск, Владивосток, Ставрополь, Ярославль, Нижний Новгород

"Мастер Дипломов" Y 2001-2016